1. I took Caleb skiing with me and he was so happy he got to ski with the guys. He spent most of the day on blues and had a great time. I love skiing with my little buddy.
2. Raising children you can trust.
3. The boys have been singing and dancing to this all week! It really is a great movie.
4. We went on a day date to the Utah basketball game. I hope the Utes do well in the Pac-12 tournament. GO UTES!
5. Special shoes. Awesome!
1. I made a batch of my favorite cookies on Sunday. They didn’t last long.
2. I want to find time to read this book.
4. I love this kitchen before and after.
5. I am in major need of a haircut. I am thinking about going short, but then I would have to style and do my hair instead of pulling it back in a big old mess every day. Hmmm….
6. I can’t wait to try this!
8. I am going to get my greens with this pasta!
9. I love good packaging and thought this was interesting.
10. This jacket is on my shopping list. I make a list for groceries, so why not make a list for clothes? 🙂
12. Making this for my boys. They are going to love me even more:)
14. Three delicious layers. Count me IN!