If you have tried kodiak cakes mix then you know how it is a great way to add whole grains, extra protein and great taste to your busy mornings.
We are sharing 15 yummy muffins using kodiak pancake mix as the main ingredient.
These Kodiak muffins make a quick breakfast or a healthy snack that can be ready in about 12-15 minutes!
Kodiak Cake Mix doesn’t just make regular muffins – these are protein-packed foods with whole grains you can feel good about eating.
Where Do I Find Kodiak Cakes Muffin Mix?
You can order Kodiak cakes pancake mix online at https://kodiakcakes.com/ (they currently only ship within the United States).
Or can you head to your local Costco, Loblaws, or other local grocery store and look for the box with the grizzly bear!
Tips for Making the Best Muffins
- Don’t over mix the muffin batter! You should stir the batter just until the dry ingredients are moistened by the wet ingredients.
- Try to use room temperature ingredients.
- Choose whether you want to use a liner. With a liner, the outsides will be softer. But without liners, you’ll get a crisper, browner outside because of the lack of that layer between the batter and the muffin pan.
- If you aren’t using a liner, use nonstick cooking spray so the muffins won’t stick.
- Fill your muffin liners or cupcake liners about 3/4 full. That should leave enough room for the muffins to rise without making a mess.
- Cool muffins on a wire rack completely before removing from the muffin cups.
- Store leftover muffins in an airtight container, or wrap tightly in plastic wrap for optimal freshness.
- Make suggested adjustments for high-altitude baking.
Okay, you muffin lover! Grab your muffin tin, a large bowl, your kodiak mix, digital recipe card and let’s get baking!!
These Protein Blueberry Muffins are so easy to make and full of delicious fresh fruit and flavor.
This is a healthier version of one of my favorites: pumpkin muffins. Just a few easy swaps make these a little more healthy without sacrificing flavor.
Our Banana Chocolate Chip Muffin Recipe brings the nourishment of 100% whole grains and protein to an easy to make and delicious snack the whole family will love.
These healthy blueberry Kodiak Cakes muffins are delicious and so easy to make! Higher protein muffins with no protein powder required!
Banana Chocolate Chip Power Cakes – moist protein-packed banana muffins w/ no oil or butter. These banana muffins will please even the pickiest of eaters!
Light healthy kodiak cakes muffins with banana & applesauce. A satisfying high protein breakfast treat or snack, 109 calories, 2 Points
Make high protein blueberry muffins without protein powder! These Kodiak Cakes muffins are under 10g net carbs and about 100 calories each!
Everyone gobbled them up tonight at dinner, so I know the changes were a success. I hope you enjoy!
Dark chocolate muffins are a delicious and sweet way to start the day, and using Kodiak pancake mix makes these muffins higher in protein.
These Kodiak Cakes Mixed Berry Muffins were a huge hit earlier this week and were gone in less than 24 hours. So it only makes sense to make more. Today!
Learn to make my famous Kodiak Cakes Banana Muffin recipe using Kodiak Cakes Power Cakes protein pancake mix! Under 100 calories each!
This Kodiak Cakes muffins recipe is a Weight Watcher’s hit – but it should be an “everyone “hit because it is a great recipe!
These delicious pumpkin chocolate chip muffins are made with kodiak cakes pancake mix, for a boost of whole grains and extra protein.
This Kodiak Cakes blueberry muffin recipe can be easily adapted to include bananas or any fruit of choice. High-protein and low in calories!
Easy, quick, and foolproof. Make a batch of these Kodiak Cake Power Protein Muffins.
These One Point Blueberry Muffins are packed with protein and loaded with fresh juicy blueberries-they are sure to be a family favorite! Makes regular size 12 muffins