Ingredients: 4 apples,2 cups baby spinach (chopped),½ tsp black pepper (crushed),1 tbsp. grated cheddar cheese (optional),1 tsp garlic (crushed/chopped),1 tbsp. olive oil,1 pinch Salt,½ cups unsweetened coconut milk,2 cups vegetable broth (low sodium)
- Heat oil in a nonstick sauce pan over medium flame.
- Add apples and saute for 1 minute or until you start getting the aroma.
- Add spinach and saute again for 1 minute.
- When the spinach starts to cook add garlic and mix well.
- Add vegetable broth and boil for 2 minutes.
- Turn off the flame and let it cool for a while.
- Blend it smooth and strain.
- Again heat the soup in the same sauce pan.
- Add salt and pepper and mix well.1
- At the first boil add the coconut milk.
- Mix and turn off the flame.1
- Garnish with cheddar cheese and serve hot.