Bright and flavorful Avocado Strawberry Mango Salsa for dipping chips or adding to salads, tacos, fish, or chicken! This new take on salsa has hints of sweetness from fresh strawberries and mango, creaminess from avocado, and a kick of heat from jalapeño. It takes just 15 minutes to make and is perfect for parties!
I’ve been a fan of weird and creative salsas for quite sometime. Almost as long as I’ve been a fan of Zac Efron, but we’ll save my other obsession for another blog post where I’m not talking about salsas.
If you’ve never had a fruit salsa, you’re in for a real treat. It’s sweet and savory all at the same time and it’s the perfect way to surprise people during your summer BBQ. Like hey what’s up, I made you the best salsa of all time. You are now crowned the potluck party queen. What a damn honor.
But seriously, this strawberry mango salsa is amazing, refreshing, and a little spicy thanks to a little jalapeño. The lime juice helps to keep the avocado nice and green, but the salsa is still definitely best enjoyed the day of.
I loveeee putting this salsa it on grilled chicken, my famous salmon, fish tacos and even in quinoa salads. But of course, the best way to eat it = with pita chips, baby! The cinnamon sugar ones are my fav.
WATCH THE VIDEO TO SEE HOW TO MAKE THIS SALSA:
I hope you all love this super simple fruit salsa and enjoy summer as much as possible. If you make this recipe, be sure to tag #ambitiouskitchen on Instagram and rate the recipe + leave a comment below. xo!
Avocado Strawberry Mango Salsa
Author: Monique of AmbitiousKitchen.com
- Serving size: 1/6 of salsa, without chips
- Calories: 104
- Fat: 4.8g
- Saturated fat: 0.7g
- Carbohydrates: 17.1g
- Sugar: 11.2g
- Fiber: 4.0g
- Protein: 1.2g
Recipe type: Appetizer, Summer
- 1 cup diced strawberries (a little more than a half pound of strawberries)
- 1 cup diced ripe mango (from 2 large mangoes)
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and diced
- 2 tablespoons finely diced red onion
- 2-3 tablespoons diced cilantro
- 1 small lime, juiced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, plus more to taste
- For serving:
- Multigrain pita chips, for serving/dipping
- Place all ingredients in a medium bowl and mix to combine. Garnish with extra cilantro. Serve with pita chips for dipping. Also great served on salmon, fish tacos or shrimp. Serves 4-6. Double the recipe to serve 10-12.
This salsa is best served the day of making it.