Ingredients: 1 cup flour,1 cup whole wheat flour,3 cups quick cooking oats,1 teaspoon baking powder,1/2 teaspoon salt,1 teaspoon cinnamon,1 cup sugar, I prefer Sugar in the Raw,1 large egg, cage free,1 large egg white, cage free,2 teaspoons vanilla,2 tablespoons molasses,1 cup butternut squash – steamed and pureed, or you can use organic store purchased pureed,1/4 cup canola oil,1 cup raisins,1 cup apples, organic, peeled and diced
- Preheat the oven to 350 and spray a non-stick cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- Mix dry ingredients including sugar in a large bowl
- Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients and add the remaining ingredients EXCEPT raisins and apples.
- Mix the wet and dry ingredients together until well blended. Fold in raisins and apples.
- Drop by large tablespoonfuls onto the cookie sheet 2 apart.
- Bake 8 10 minutes until cookies are nicely browned and cooked through.