Prep Time: 5 minutes Total Time: 5 minutes Servings: 16(~1 cup or 16 1 tablespoon servings)
A quick and easy homemade balsamic vinaigrette!
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey (or maple syrup)
- 2 teaspoons dijon mustard
- 2 cloves garlic, minced or grated
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Mix everything well and enjoy!
Note: I like more acidity in my dressings so I go with 1/2 oil and 1/2 vinegar ratio where a more typical ratio is 2/3 oil and 1/3 vinegar. Adjust to taste!
Option: Add an herb such as oregano, thyme, etc.
Option: Add 2 tablespoons mayonnaise for a creamy version!