Level up your tortillas with these beef foldover quesadilla recipe. Loaded with seasoned ground beef, cheese, sour cream and pico de gallo, they are super quick and easy to make.
Beef Tik Tok Quesadilla Recipe
Have you tried the recent Tik Tok recipe trend? This is one hack I can get behind!
These beef foldover quesadillas are all kinds of delicious and they are so easy to build and cook.
Loaded with layers of fresh and vibrant Mexican flavors, these will become a new favorite!
If you love quesadillas, be sure to try my Chicken Quesadilla Recipe.
Why you’ll love this Foldover Quesadilla recipe:
- QUICK: These folded tortillas are ready to serve in less than 20 minutes. So simple!
- GREAT FOR SHARING: These make for a great appetizer to serve to a crowd, perfect for game day or cinco de mayo!
- SO DELICIOUS: Seriously guys, every single bite is so yummy! I can’t believe how simple they are too make and they are bursting with flavor!
How to make Tik Tok’s Viral Quesadillas!
Be sure to see the recipe card below for full ingredients & instructions!
- Brown the beef and sir in the spices. Set to one side.
- Lay a tortilla flat and make a cut from the outside edge to the middle.
- Place the meat, cheese, sour cream and pico de gallo into quarter sections on the tortilla.
- Fold the quarters together.
- Cook the quesadillas for there minutes on each side in a hot skillet.
- Serve your foldover quesadilla with your favorite dips.
Can you make them ahead of time?
These folded quesadillas are best cooked and enjoyed straight away, but you can easily make the beef taco filling 2 or 3 days ahead of time and keep it covered in the fridge.
Leftovers will keep well for a couple of days in the fridge in an airtight container and can be reheated in a skillet or in a toaster oven until the cheese melts.
What can I use instead of beef?
You can easily make this recipe with ground turkey, chicken or pork if you prefer. You can also cook leftover shredded rotisserie chicken with the spices and use that. Make them vegetarian by using plant-based meat crumbles.
What do you serve them with?
I like to serve my foldover quesadilla with some guacamole or salsa for dipping and a garnish of cilantro for some freshness. If you want to serve them for a larger meal, then you can’t go wrong with some shoestring fries or just a nice fresh salad.
- Fold the tortilla in half, and then in half again, so you can see the quarters where you should place the filling.
- Use a good melting cheese for this recipe as this acts as the glue to hold the tortillas together.
- Take care not to overload the fillings or they will spill out when you fold them.
If you haven’t tried the foldover quesadilla Tik Tok trend yet, this is a great recipe to get you started! So super easy and oh so delicious!
If you make this recipe be sure to upload a photo in the comment section below or leave a rating. Enjoy!