Dill Pickle Chicken Salad
Prep Time: 15 minutes Total Time: 15 minutes Servings: 4
A creamy chicken salad with plenty of dill pickles!
- 2 cups cooked chicken, shredded or diced
- 1 cup dill pickle, diced
- 1/2 cup celery, diced
- 1/4 cup red onion, finely diced
- 1/4 cup green onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon dill, chopped (or 1 teaspoon dried dill)
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon dill pickle juice (from jar)
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- salt and pepper to taste
- Mix the chicken, dill pickle, celery, red onion, green onion, and dill.
- Mix the mayonnaise, sour cream, pickle juice, dijon mustard, salt, and pepper.
- Toss the salad and the dressing until coated and either enjoy right away or chill in the fridge for an hour to overnight
Option: Use any combination of diced red onion and/or thinly sliced green onion totaling 1/4 cup.
Option: Use any combination of mayonnaise, sour cream and/or greek yogurt totalling 1/2 cup.