Ingredients: 1 package gluten free chocolate sandwich cookies (aka Oreos),1/3 cup butter, melted,1 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream,2 Tbsp sugar,2 Tbsp caramel sauce,2 Tbsp chopped pecans,2 (3.4 oz) packages instant vanilla pudding,1 cup milk, cold,1 cup pumpkin puree (canned is fine),1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a large mixing bowl or the bowl of a stand mixer, combine cream and sugar. Beat until stiff peaks form and set aside.
- To make the crust, place cookies and butter in a food processor, pulse until finely ground. Press into a 9-inch pie plate and bake at 350F for 10 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- Combine pudding mix, pumpkin, milk and cinnamon in large bowl until well combined. Fold in half of the whipped cream and pour into your prepared crust.
- Top pie with the remaining whipped cream, drizzle with caramel sauce and sprinkle the pecans on top.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour (or overnight) before serving.
- * You can also try make this in a springform pan, but I would recommend popping the cake in the freezer before unmolding/serving — just be sure not to let it warm up too much or it might start to collapse!