Ingredients: 1 tsp almond extract,¾ cups baking powder,1 cup melted butter,¾ tsp salt,4½ cups self rising flour,1½ cups sugar,1 tsp vanilla,saran wrap
- Mix all of your ingredients well in a medium sized mixing bowl.
- Cover with Saran wrap and place in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Heat oven to 37
- Create your cookies using the Fidget Spinner Cookie mold and place on a prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake for 7 minutes or until edges are light brown.
- Remove from oven and wait two minutes before transferring to a cooling rack.
- Allow to completely cool before decorating.