- 4 eggs, scrambled
- 1/2 pound bacon, cooked until crisp
- 2 cups flour
- 1 Tbsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp dry mustard
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated, divided
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1 raw egg
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF. Lightly grease a 12-cup muffin pan.
- Coarsely chop the scrambled eggs and bacon.
- In a medium-sized bowl, stir together the flour, baking powder, salt, dry mustard, and black pepper. Stir in 3/4 cup of the cheese, the cooked eggs, and the bacon.
- Whisk together the milk, oil, and egg. Stir the liquids into the dry ingredients just until blended.
- Divide batter evenly among the muffin cups. Sprinkle with the remaining cheese.
This photo is copyright protected