Summer is the perfect time for fresh, light and healthy meals. Our delicious summer salad recipe is not only nutritious but also incredibly refreshing. Packed with colorful and flavorful ingredients, this salad is the perfect dish for a hot summer day. It’s easy to prepare and can be served as a side or main dish. Follow our recipe and enjoy a satisfying and guilt-free meal.
- 1 head of lettuce
- 1 cucumber
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- 1 carrot
- 1 avocado
- 1 can of chickpeas
- ¼ cup of toasted sunflower seeds
- ½ cup of feta cheese
- Wash and dry the lettuce and chop it into bite-sized pieces.
- Peel the cucumber and chop it into small pieces.
- Slice the bell peppers into thin strips.
- Grate the carrot.
- Cut the avocado in half, remove the pit and dice the flesh.
- Rinse and drain the chickpeas.
- Mix all the vegetables and chickpeas in a large salad bowl.
- Sprinkle the sunflower seeds and feta cheese on top.
- Drizzle with your favorite dressing (we suggest a simple olive oil and lemon juice dressing).
- Toss and serve!