Summer is here, and the sun is shining bright. It’s the perfect time to relax, refresh, and rejuvenate your body. With this refreshing summer smoothie recipe, you can stay hydrated and energized all day long. This smoothie is loaded with vitamins and minerals that will keep you going and help you beat the summer heat.
- 1 cup fresh strawberries
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 cup fresh orange juice
- 1/2 cup coconut water
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 cup ice cubes
- Wash and remove the stems from the strawberries.
- Peel the banana and break it into small pieces.
- Add all the ingredients to a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour into a tall glass.
- Garnish with a slice of orange or a fresh strawberry if desired.
- Serve and enjoy.
- For a thicker smoothie, add more ice cubes.
- If you want a sweeter smoothie, add more honey.
- You can substitute any other fruit if you don’t have strawberries and bananas.
- You can also add chia seeds or flaxseed powder to increase the nutritional value of the smoothie.
Stay refreshed and hydrated this summer with this delicious smoothie recipe. It’s easy to make, packed with nutrients, and will keep you energized all day long. So go ahead and indulge in this refreshing treat and beat the heat in style!