If you’re always on-the-go, you know how important it is to have a quick and easy snack to keep you fueled throughout the day. These homemade granola bars are packed with delicious and nutritious ingredients, and they only take minutes to make. You’ll never want to buy store-bought granola bars again!
- 2 cups old-fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup chopped almonds
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, mix together the oats, honey, and peanut butter until well combined.
- Stir in the chocolate chips, dried cranberries, and chopped almonds.
- Press the mixture into a greased 9 x 13 inch baking dish.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let it cool for 10 minutes, then cut into bars.