When it comes to weeknight dinners, we all need quick and easy recipe options to turn to. This One-Pan Chicken Parmesan is the perfect solution! Not only is it quick and easy to make, but it’s also a delicious and hearty meal that the whole family will love. Plus, with only one pan to clean up, this recipe is a win-win scenario!
– 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
– 1 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
– 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
– 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
– 2 eggs, beaten
– 1/4 cup olive oil
– 1 jar (24 oz) marinara sauce
– 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
– Salt and pepper to taste
– Fresh basil for garnish
1. Preheat your oven to 375°F.
2. Wash and pat dry chicken breasts with paper towels.
3. Pound chicken breasts with a meat mallet to even thickness.
4. Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper to taste.
5. In a shallow bowl, combine breadcrumbs and grated Parmesan cheese.
6. In another shallow bowl, add flour.
7. In a third shallow bowl, beat two eggs and set aside.
8. Dip each chicken breast into the flour, then into the beaten eggs, and finally into the breadcrumb mixture.
9. Heat olive oil in an oven-proof skillet over medium heat.
10. Cook the chicken breasts on each side for 3-4 minutes or until golden brown.
11. Remove chicken breasts from the skillet and pour marinara sauce over the bottom of the skillet.
12. Place chicken breasts back into the skillet on top of the marinara sauce.
13. Spread the remaining marinara sauce over the top of the chicken breasts.
14. Top with shredded mozzarella cheese.
15. Place the skillet into the oven and bake for 25-30 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through and the cheese is melted and bubbly.
16. Garnish with fresh basil before serving.
This One-Pan Chicken Parmesan recipe is the perfect solution for your weeknight dinner routine. It’s quick and easy to make, while also providing a delicious and satisfying meal for the whole family. Plus, with only one pan to clean up, you’ll have more time to relax and enjoy your evening. Give this recipe a try tonight and enjoy the flavorful goodness!