Are you looking for a healthy and tasty meal option? Look no further than this delicious Greek salad recipe! It’s quick and easy to make, and you’ll love the combination of fresh ingredients and bold flavors.
- 1 head of romaine lettuce
- 1 English cucumber
- 1 red onion
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup Kalamata olives
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Chop the romaine lettuce and place it in a large salad bowl.
- Peel and chop the cucumber into bite-size pieces. Add to the salad bowl.
- Thinly slice the red onion and add it to the salad bowl.
- Remove the seeds and stem from the green bell pepper. Chop it into bite-size pieces and add it to the salad bowl.
- Halve the cherry tomatoes and add them to the salad bowl.
- Add the crumbled feta cheese and Kalamata olives to the salad bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, red wine vinegar, dried oregano, salt, and pepper.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and gently toss to combine.
- Enjoy your delicious Greek salad!
Why You’ll Love this Greek Salad Recipe
Not only is this Greek salad quick and easy to make, but it’s also incredibly delicious. The combination of fresh vegetables, tangy feta cheese, and salty Kalamata olives is a winning combination. Plus, the homemade dressing pulls all the flavors together and adds an extra layer of deliciousness. Try this recipe today and see for yourself!