If you’re in the mood for something spicy and flavorful tonight, look no further than this delicious beef and broccoli stir-fry! With just a few simple ingredients and a bit of time in the kitchen, you can whip up a dish that’s both satisfying and delicious. Plus, with plenty of broccoli and lean beef, it’s a healthy option for dinner. Give it a try tonight and see how it becomes a family favourite!
- 1 pound of flank steak, sliced into thin strips
- 1 head of broccoli, cut into florets
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon of ginger, minced
- 2 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon of cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon of red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
- Begin by heating up your vegetable oil in a large skillet or wok over high heat. Add the garlic and ginger and stir-fry for about 30 seconds until fragrant.
- Add the sliced flank steak to the skillet and stir-fry for 3-4 minutes until it’s browned and nearly cooked through.
- While the beef is cooking, mix the soy sauce, cornstarch, and red pepper flakes in a small bowl.
- Add the broccoli florets to the skillet and stir-fry for an additional 2-3 minutes until they’re tender but still crisp.
- Pour the soy sauce mixture over the beef and broccoli and stir everything together until the sauce thickens up and evenly coats the ingredients.
- Remove the skillet from the heat and serve your delicious spicy beef and broccoli stir-fry hot over a bed of steamed rice.
There you have it – a quick and flavorful dinner recipe that’s sure to satisfy your cravings for something spicy. The combination of beef and broccoli with a tasty soy sauce and red pepper flake sauce is unbeatable, and it’s a dish that you can easily customize to your liking by adding your own favorite veggies or protein sources. Give it a try tonight and see just how quick and easy it is to whip up a delicious meal!