Granola bars are a healthy and delicious snack that can be enjoyed at any time of the day. With this easy homemade granola bars recipe, you can make your own granola bars that are perfect for breakfast, as an afternoon snack, or as a treat after dinner. Not only are they tasty and nutritious, but they’re also simple and quick to make. Plus, you can customize the recipe to include your favorite flavors and ingredients.
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup chopped nuts (almonds, pecans, walnuts)
- 1 cup dried fruit (raisins, cranberries, apricots)
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (180°C).
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the oats, nuts, and dried fruit.
- In a small saucepan, combine the honey, maple syrup, coconut oil, vanilla extract, cinnamon, and salt. Heat the mixture over medium heat for 3-4 minutes or until the coconut oil is melted and the ingredients are well combined, stirring occasionally.
- Pour the wet ingredients over the dry ingredients and mix until the oats are well coated.
- Line a 9-inch square baking dish with parchment paper and press the mixture firmly into the dish.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and let cool in the pan for at least 10 minutes before slicing into bars.
- Store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to one week.
Enjoy your homemade granola bars with a glass of milk or a cup of coffee. They’re perfect as a breakfast on the go or as a snack when you’re feeling peckish. Have fun with different flavors and experiment with different ingredients to create your own unique granola bars. These tasty and easy homemade granola bars are sure to become a favorite in your household!