Ingredients: 1 medium mango,1 firm peach,1 jalapeno pepper,2 cloves garlic,1/2 medium red onion,2 tsp sugar,teaspoon chopped cilantro,pinch of salt,juice of 1 lime
- Chop the jalapeno,onion garlic, and cilantro finely in a food processor, pour into a medium size bowl.
- Cut the peach into a small dice and add to the bowl.
- Cut the mango into a medium dice and add to the bowl.
- Add the salt, sugar and juice of the lime.
- Mix well and store in the refrigerator 3 to 4 days.
- Prepare this salsa at least the day before you plan on serving it. When I first mixed this recipe up I tasted it and did not care for it. I had my daughter Megan come over to taste it and she said she thought it needed some tomatoes. I did not want tomato flavor for this salsa. After 24 hours I tasted it again and the flavors had come together like I never expected.
- This salsa recipe is meant to be refrigerated and eaten within a few days of making. It is not meant to be canned.