Ingredients: 2 tablespoons brown sugar,2 tablespoons brown sugar,2 teaspoons cinnamon,1 bag large flour tortillas,1/4 cup granulated sugar,5 medium size green apples,1/2 cup jelly (strawberry or apple),5 kiwis, peeled and chopped,2 tablespoons lemon juice,1 Mango, pitted and cut into very thin slices,1 medium orange,6 Strawberries, trimmed and each one thinly sliced,water
- Peel and chop green apples.In large bowl, toss green apples with lemon juice.Chop strawberries, mango, and kiwis, adding to apple mixture as prepared.Grate approximately 2 tablespoons of orange zest from orange and add to mixture.
- Cut orange in half and squeeze juice over mixture.In small bowl, mix jelly and brown sugar.
- Combine jelly mixture with fruit.Chill fruit while preparing cinnamon chips.
- Combine granulated sugar and cinnamon.Fill a clean spray bottle with water.Spray water on each tortilla, then sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar mixture.
- Cut each tortilla into eighths.
- Bake tortilla chips in 400 degree oven for six minutes.Cool chips on rack.
- Serve chips with fruit salsa.