Ingredients: 1/4 cup butter,5 ounces frozen kale cooked, squeezed dry,3 tablespoons milk,1/4 cup chopped onions,1/8 teaspoon pepper,4 mediums potatoes, peeled and quartered,1 teaspoon salt
- Cook potatoes in a pot of boiling water until tender; drain, reserving water.
- Place potatoes in a large bowl and mash potatoes with a hand masher or put through a ricer.
- Add 2 tablespoons butter, milk, salt and pepper to potatoes and gently mix until combined.
- Add chopped kale to the reserved potato water. Cook 6-8 minutes or until tender.
- Drain well and chop.Meanwhile, saut chopped onions in 2 tablespoons butter on medium-high until slightly brown.
- Add to potato mixture and combine.
- Serve hot.