Maple Sriracha Roasted Cauliflower
Prep Time:10 minutes Cook Time:20 minutes Total Time:30 minutes Servings: 4
Sweet, spicy and salty roasted cauliflower! Yum!
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets (about 6 cups)
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons sriracha (or other chili sauce)
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- Toss the cauliflower in the mixture of the oil, maple syrup, sriracha and soy sauce, arrange in a single layer on a baking sheet and roast in a preheated 400F/200C oven until lightly golden brown, about 20-30 minutes, reserving the excess maple sriracha sauce.
- Toss the roasted cauliflower in the reserves maple sriracha sauce and enjoy!
Option: Garnish with chopped cilantro!
Note: Use gluten-free soy sauce for gluten-free.