Sited just 15 km from Salalah International Airport and directly adjacent to Al Baleed Archaeological Park, between a beach and a freshwater lagoon, Al Baleed Resort Salalah by Anantara is the first and only luxury resort in the Dhofar region of southern Oman with private pool villas. Flanked by a pristine 250-metre beach, the resort features a sparkling infinity pool along with three exquisite dining options and an Anantara Spa.
Escape to Oman for a week-long culinary fest from 22-27 November 2022, that will captivate local diners and visitors with a diverse array of international cuisine. Exclusive dinners and demonstrations await guests at the resort’s acclaimed restaurants. The food festival will culminate in a Gala Dinner at Al Mina on 27 November, where each chef will present two signature dishes.
Diners can book individual events from the following schedule:
Bringing the heritage of France’s northwestern most region, Brittany, to Salalah, the two Michelin-starred chef will present flavours from land and sea.
- 22 November: 5-course menu at Mekong, from 6:30pm
- 23 November: Workshop at Sakalan, 1pm
Known for her devotion to the fresh, local ingredients of Salalah, Dina Macki reveals her eclectic approach to cookery through delectable dishes.
- 23 November: 5-course menu at Sakalan, from 6:30pm
- 24 November: Workshop at Sakalan, 1pm
Roger van Damme
See first-hand the perfection of Michelin-starred Chef Roger van Damme from Belgium. Indulge in an unforgettable afternoon tea experience, a journey that started with his great-grandfather’s passion for pastry.
- 23-27 November: Afternoon Tea at Al Mina Daily, from 3-6pm
One of Germany’s leading chefs who secured three Michelin stars, Bühner showcases culinary creations that have won acclaim the world over.
- 24 November: 5-course menu at Mekong, from 6:30pm
- 25 November: Workshop at Sakalan, 1pm
Passionate about Portuguese cuisine and paying tribute to his roots through his creations, Michelin starred Chef Louis Anjos uses the finest native ingredients to create unique dishes inspired by his homeland.
- 25 November: 5-course menu at Al Mina, from 6:30pm
- 26 November: Workshop at Sakalan, 1pm
Dutch Michelin-starred Chef Peter Gast takes inspiration from an early life on the farm and shows the authentic flavours of nature.
- 26 November: 5-course menu at Mekong, from 6:30pm
- 27 November: Workshop at Sakalan, 1pm