This Raspberry White Chocolate Loaf Cake is dotted with fresh raspberries, white chocolate chunks, and finished with a sweet white chocolate glaze.
This post is sponsored by Lindt.
Raspberries are sooooo good right now. We have been eating them nonstop. Our boys love to put them on all of their fingers and eat them one by one. They race to see who can finish all of the raspberries first. They call it the raspberry hands race! They yell, “Ready, Set, Raspberries!” and eat as fast as they can. It’s pretty stinking cute:)
I love eating raspberries from my fingers too, but I really love eating raspberries in this Raspberry White Chocolate Loaf Cake. Raspberries, Lindt CLASSIC Recipe White Chocolate, and cake…yep, this dessert is a winner!
I love making loaf cakes because they are so easy and there is no decorating involved. Well, this cake has a white chocolate drizzle, but you really can’t mess that up. The more Lindt CLASSIC RECIPE White Chocolate the better!
I also love loaf cakes because they are perfect for any occasion. You can serve this Raspberry White Chocolate Loaf Cake at a birthday party, baby shower, bridal shower, dinner party, take it on a picnic, or even enjoy a slice for breakfast. It’s totally breakfast acceptable because it has raspberries and you need to start your day with fruit:)
The raspberry and white chocolate combo is divine! There are white chocolate chunks and raspberries in the soft, tender cake.
The cake is also finished with a generous drizzle of melted Lindt CLASSIC RECIPE White Chocolate. It is THE icing on the cake! Most people think of the classic dark chocolate raspberry, but I am telling you, white chocolate is the way to go with this cake! It is incredible.
Enjoy raspberries this summer in this simple, yet elegant Raspberry White Chocolate Loaf Cake. It is fabulous!
If you like this Raspberry White Chocolate Loaf Cake, you might also like:
Raspberry White Chocolate Loaf Cake
This simple, yet elegant Raspberry White Chocolate Loaf Cake is a great dessert for any occasion.
Yield: 1 loaf cake
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 60 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 15 minutes
For the Cake:
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup buttermilk
- 1/2 cup canola or vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup chopped Lindt CLASSIC RECIPE White Chocolate
- 1 cup raspberries, gently tossed in 1 tablespoon flour
For the White Chocolate Glaze:
- 3/4 cup chopped Lindt CLASSIC RECIPE White Chocolate
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Spray a 9 x 5 loaf pan with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
- In a separate medium bowl, combine the buttermilk, oil, eggs, and vanilla extract.
- Slowly add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients. Stir until combined. Gently fold in the white chocolate and raspberries. Pour batter into prepared loaf pan and even out with a spatula.
- Bake for 60-70 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean. Place the loaf on a cooling rack and cool for 15 minutes. Loosen the sides of the loaf cake with a knife. Carefully remove loaf from pan. Let cool completely on wire rack.
- When the cake is cool, make the white chocolate glaze. In a small, microwave safe bowl, melt the white chocolate. Heat for 30 seconds, stir, and heat for 30 more seconds. Stir until white chocolate is smooth. Drizzle the white chocolate glaze over the cooled loaf cake. Let the white chocolate set up. Cut into slices and serve.
Note-if the cake isn’t done and the top is browning too much, drape a piece of aluminum foil over the top and finish baking until a toothpick comes out clean.
All images and text © .
Follow twopeasandpod on Instagram and show us what recipes you are making from our blog! Use the hashtag #twopeasandtheirpod! We want to see what you are making in your kitchen!