Ingredients: 1 cup almond flour,3 frozen bananas,1 1/2 tbsps cacao powder,2 tbsps cashew butter,2 tbsps coconut butter,1/4 cup coconut cream,1 tbsp coconut oil,1/2-1 tbsp maple syrup,1 1/2 tbsps maple syrup,a pinch of sea salt,1/4 cup frozen strawberry puree,1/4 tsp vanilla extract,1/2 tsp vanilla extract,a pinch or two of xanthan gum
- In a bowl, mix all of the Chocolate Cookie Crust ingredients together until well combined. It helps if you mix the ingredients with your hands too. In a mini cupcake pan, place the mini cupcake liners inside and press the chocolate crust on the bottom of the liners.
- Place the cookie crusts in the freezer and make the banana ice cream.
- Place all of the Banana Ice Cream ingredients in a blender and wait for 8-10 to unthaw a bit. Now, blend the ingredients until you reach that creamy ice cream consistency.Scoop a small amount onto the cookie crusts until it reaches the top.
- Place the banana ice cream cups in the freezer for 1 hour and a half or preferably up to 3 hours. In the meantime, make the pink coconut cream.In a blender, blend the coconut oil, coconut cream, and maple syrup until smooth.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and blend well.
- Place the pink cream in the freezer for 20 minutes or until it is a thinker cream.After the banana ice cream cups have been in the freezer for 1 hour take the tray out and drizzle the pink cream on top.
- Place the tray back into the freezer until the time is up and serve immediately.