Ingredients: 3/4 cup cooked brown rice,2 tablespoons dry white wine,2 tablespoons feta cheese,1 teaspoon minced garlic,1/2 cup grape tomatoes, halved,1 teaspoon olive oil,1 teaspoon dried oregano,2 teaspoons toasted pine nuts,1/4 pound raw large shrimp
- Toast pine nuts in a small skillet over medium-low heat until fragrant, about 3 minutes.
- Remove to a small bowl.In the same skillet, heat olive oil over medium-low heat.
- Add garlic and stir for 30 seconds.
- Add grape tomatoes and continue to stir for 1 minute.Stir in oregano.
- Add shrimp and wine and saute until shrimp turn an opaque pink color.
- Add brown rice to pan and stir to combine all ingredients.Turn off the heat and add feta cheese and pine nuts, tossing gently.