S’more Cheesecake Pops. I mean, is there anything else you really need to know about these? THEY ARE INCREDIBLE!! And I can promise you that you’ll want to keep them stocked in the freezer at all times for when your sweet tooth strikes!
Can I tell you how many times I’ve made these? Roughly 3 dozen. I mix and match the ingredients and while I normally go for chocolate chips, I’ve been known to add raspberries, white chocolate, banana slices, cookie dough, you name it. The base recipe is a no-cook cheesecake that gets poured on top of graham cracker crumbs and then frozen until set. It’s perfect to make a few days ahead of time as it just chills in the freeze and you pop them out when you’re ready to roll.
Also, you’ll notice in the recipe is calls for paper cups. Trust me – using a little dixie disposable cup is the way to go. That way you can just peel the cup off before serving and there’s no need to run a knife around the edges to loosen it up! You can thank me later ?
- 1 8 ounce package Cream Cheese brick
- ¼ cup regular sour cream
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 1/3 cup almond milk
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup mini marshmallows
- ½ cup mini chocolate chips
- 9 whole graham crackers
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- In a food processor, add cream cheese, sour cream, powdered sugar, almond milk, and vanilla extract. Process until well combined and silky. Transfer to a bowl and stir in the mini marshmallows and mini chocolate chips.
- Pour mixture into 3 ounce paper cups, leaving about 1/2 inch of the top empty for the graham cracker crust.
- In a clean food processor, add graham crackers and process until fine crumbs remain. While food processor is running, add melted butter in a slow stream until the mixture resembles wet sand.
- Divide the crust evenly between the pops, pressing down gently to compact. Insert popsicle sticks. Freeze for at least 6 hours until solid. When ready to serve, gently tear the paper cups off the pops and serve.