Spinach Artichoke Chicken Recipe – Easy, delicious, and rich skillet dinner prepared with seared chicken breasts, fresh spinach, flavorful artichokes, and an amazing creamy cheese sauce. Quick and easy enough for a weeknight meal, but also great for a special dinner party.
Find all of the amazing flavors of the classic spinach artichoke dip in this one skillet spinach artichoke chicken dinner!
Also? This takes about 30 minutes to make + in just one skillet = that’s how we do dinner!
In this household, we LOVE anything that involves the combo of spinach and artichokes. From my healthy Baked Chicken with Spinach and Artichokes Recipe to my not so healthy Spinach Artichoke Pasta Alfredo Casserole, it is one of our favorite meal concoctions that we go back to time and time again.
Basically, it’s Chicken Breasts meet Spinach and Artichoke Dip in a wonderful and creamy dinner recipe – I meeeean, need I say more?
Here’s HOW TO MAKE SPINACH ARTICHOKE CHICKEN
- We add our chicken breasts to a hot oiled skillet and cook until done; remove chicken breasts from the skillet and set aside.
- Follow up with a bit of butter and garlic, then deglaze the skillet with either wine or chicken broth – your choice. (Wine, please! )
- Add chopped marinated artichokes to the skillet; cook for a couple minutes and stir in baby spinach. Cook for a minute or two before pouring in some half & half (or cream, or whole milk) AND cheese.
- Transfer chicken breasts back into the skillet; cook for several minutes and serve.
Simple, SO darn tasty, and very satisfying. You’ll see.
I like to serve it with a big side of my Radish and Cucumber Salad, but my husband prefers a big bowl of pasta. The choice is yours, but the salad will help balance things out.
LOOKING FOR MORE SPINACH ARTICHOKE DINNERS?
- Spinach and Artichoke Dip Quesadillas
- Spinach and Artichoke Dip Crock Pot Mashed Potatoes
- Spinach and Artichoke Dip Pizza
- One Pot Macaroni and Cheese with Spinach and Artichokes
CRAVING MORE? SIGN UP FOR THE DIETHOOD NEWSLETTER FOR FRESH NEW RECIPES DELIVERED TO YOUR INBOX!
FOLLOW DIETHOOD ON FACEBOOK, TWITTER, PINTEREST AND INSTAGRAM FOR ALL OF THE LATEST CONTENT, RECIPES AND UPDATES.
TOOLS AND INGREDIENTS USED IN THIS RECIPE