Sriracha Lime Corn Salad
Prep Time:10 minutes Cook Time:15 minutes Total Time:25 minutes Servings: 4
A quick, easy and tasty corn salad with sriracha and lime!
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 cups corn (about 4 ears), cut from the cob
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper, finely diced
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- 1 tablespoon sriracha chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise (optional)
- 1/4 cup cotija (or queso fresco or feta), crumbled
- Melt the butter in a heavy skillet over medium-high heat, add the corn, toss and let it sit cooking until charred, mix it up and let it char again, about 6-10 minutes.
- Add the red bell pepper, saute for a minute and remove from heat.
- Mix everything and serve warm or at room temperature.
Option: Grill the corn on the cob before slicing it off for the salad instead of charring it in the skillet!
Option: Add cooked and crumbled bacon!