These Turkey Lettuce Wraps are so easy to make and utterly addictive! Seasoned ground turkey with vibrant veggies, wrapped in crisp lettuce. It’s fresh, satisfying and loaded with flavor.
Low Carb Turkey Wraps
Why you’ll love this Turkey Lettuce Wrap recipe:
- A delicious ground turkey filling: Crispy tinged crumbled turkey, seasoned with garlic, fish sauce and ginger – so good!
- Low carb: Lean turkey, butter lettuce and veggies – delicious and low carb.
- An easy dinner or appetizer: Made mainly with pantry staples, these beauties come together in less than 30 mins.
How to make these Turkey Lettuce Wraps
Be sure to see the recipe card below for full ingredients & instructions!
- In a skillet with oil, brown the turkey then add in your sauces and seasoning.
- Spoon the filling into the lettuce leaves.
What’s the best lettuce to use?
I used butter lettuce, the leaves are big and pliable. You could also use iceberg lettuce, they are super crisp but less pliable. Bib, Boston or green lettuce can be slightly more bitter but they still work.
What to serve with lettuce wraps
These wraps are great on their or as an appetizer, but you can serve with a variety of side. Here’s some ideas:
Can I make these ahead of time?
These are great for meal prepping. Simply store the lettuce and filling separately then assemble when ready to eat!
- If you want an extra pop of protein, add in some chopped water chestnuts – they add a lovely texture too!
- For a paleo option use coconut sugar and almonds.
- For a lower carb option use stevia/erythritol blend and peanuts or almonds.
- For a spicy filling, add in a few tablespoons of Sriracha.
More Appetizer Recipes we Love
If you make this recipe be sure to upload a photo in the comment section below or leave a rating. Enjoy!