Cheesy and crispy Air Fryer Pizza Rolls are a fun twist on pizza night. Ready in minutes, these pizza rolls are easily customizable and always wow a crowd!
Homemade Pizza Rolls
With a crisp, flaky “crust” and cheesy, saucy filling, homemade pizza rolls hit the spot! These pizza rolls are almost like pizza pockets – crispy on the outside and gooey inside. Have fun experimenting with different filling combinations!
Why You’ll Love this Pizza Rolls Recipe:
- EASY: These pizza rolls come together quickly and easily. No complicated steps or ingredients required!
- FUN: Pizza rolls just sound fun, don’t they? These portable pizza rolls are a delicious, unique, and fun alternative to pizza the whole family will love.
- CUSTOMIZABLE: Use your favorite sauce, cheese, and toppings to create truly one of a kind pizza rolls. I love adding diced green peppers and mini pepperoni to mine.
Mix up pizza night with homemade pizza rolls!
How to Make Air Fryer Pizza Rolls
Be sure to see the recipe card below for full ingredients & instructions!
- Add sauce, cheese, and toppings to each wonton wrapper.
- Assemble the wonton wrappers into rolls.
- Air fry and enjoy.
Pizza rolls are fried mini portable pizza pockets filled with cheese, sauce, and toppings. Instead of frying in oil, we use the air fryer for this recipe.
Wonton wrappers are available in the refrigerated section of most grocery stores near the tofu.
Use your favorite store-bought or homemade marinara or pizza sauce. Here’s my favorite homemade marinara sauce recipe!
Cook these pizza rolls in the air fryer for 8-10 minutes at 400°F. You’ll likely need to cook these rolls in batches – try to avoid overcrowding the air fryer so they stay crispy.
Let each member of the family choose pizza toppings and help assemble for a fun family-friendly recipe!
These pizza rolls are best served immediately after cooking. Leftovers get pretty soggy!
Pizza Roll Variations
Customize these pizza rolls with your favorite toppings!
Cheese: I love using shredded mozzarella, but any kind of shredded cheese works great. Stick to about 2 teaspoons of cheese per pizza roll.
Toppings: Add up to 1-2 teaspoons of your favorite pizza toppings to these pizza rolls. Some ideas include mini pepperoni, cooked sausage, pineapple, chopped roasted vegetables, fresh basil, or a sprinkle of Italian seasoning or garlic powder.
Tips for Perfect Pizza Rolls
- Cook these pizza rolls in batches to ensure the rolls stay crispy. If the air fryer basket is overcrowded, the pizza rolls will steam instead of fry.
- Place cooked pizza rolls onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper in a 250°F oven to keep warm while the remaining rolls finish cooking.
- Serve with assorted dipping sauces like marinara, pesto, ranch, or hot sauce.
These little pizza pockets pack a flavorful punch!
If you make this recipe be sure to upload a photo in the comment section below or leave a rating. Enjoy!