Ingredients: cup all-natural apricot nectar (no added sugar),cup sugar-free apricot preserves,cup sugar-free apricot preserves,6 ounces dried California apricots,500 grams apricots,1 teaspoon cardamom,3 large eggs, at room temperature,cup honey,1/2 teaspoon dried culinary lavender buds,1 tablespoon lemon juice,teaspoon lemon zest,1/2 cup low-fat sour cream,1/2 cup nonfat milk,1/2 c.pecans,1/4 teaspoon salt,1 tablespoon all-purpose, unbleached flour,2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 375 F degrees.Beat eggs in a large mixing bowl.
- Add sour cream, milk, apricot nectar, lemon juice, lemon zest, apricot preserves, honey, & vanilla, & mix together thoroughly.Slowly whisk in flour, salt, cardamom, & lavender buds.
- Add diced, dried apricots & pecans.
- Pour mixture into glass pie plate, making sure to evenly distribute the pecans & dried apricot pieces.
- Add apricot halves, gently pressing them into the liquid mixture, so they form a decorative pattern.Allow to set for 10 minutes.Then cook for 30-45 minutes.