Bacon and Cheddar Avocado Chicken Salad Roll-Ups
Prep Time:15 minutes Total Time:15 minutes Servings: 16
Avocado chicken salad with cheddar cheese and bacon, rolled up in tortillas and sliced into snack sized treats!
- 3 cups avocado chicken salad
- 1/3 cup bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 4 (10 inch) tortillas (gluten-free for gluten-free)
- Mix the bacon and cheese into the avocado chicken salad.
- Spread the mixture over the tortillas, roll them up and slice into 1/2 to 1 inch slicers.
Tip: When spreading the mixture over the tortilla, leave an inch along one side so that it seals well, without salad squeezing out the seam.
Option: Use any kind of cheese.
Option: Omit the bacon or replace it with something like sun-dried tomatoes.
Option: Use completely different flavours! (I also like spinach and artichoke!)