You’ve seen Baked Feta Pasta on Tik Tok, but this Baked Parmesan Pasta takes things up a notch! This simple baked parmesan pasta is a quick and simple pasta recipe that’s bursting with flavor. Made with just a few ingredients it’s perfect for a weeknight family meal.
Cheesy Baked Parmesan Pasta Recipe
This simple baked parmesan pasta recipe is a variation on the viral Tik Tok feta baked pasta. I’m sure you’ve seen it, right?!
Super easy to make, it’s meant to taste like the pasta at restaurants that are made inside a wheel of cheese.
Fresh tomatoes are roasted with parmesan cheese and olive oil and then tossed in pasta to serve.
It so simple and so delicious!
Why you’ll love this Parmesan Pasta recipe:
How to make Baked Parmesan Pasta (only 5 Ingredients!)
Be sure to see the recipe card below for full ingredients & instructions!
- Toss the cherry tomatoes in the oil and add the parmesan cheese.
- Bake until the tomatoes are roasted.
- Cook the pasta and drain, reserving some cooking water.
- Remove the tomatoes from the oven, add the garlic and stir everything together.
- Add the pasta and toss to coat in the sauce.
Can you make it ahead of time?
This baked cheesy pasta is best served as soon as you’ve made it, but leftovers will keep well in an airtight container in the fridge for 4 to 5 days.
You can reheat the pasta in the oven, covered with foil at 350F until warmed through or on the stovetop for a few minutes on a medium heat.
What do you serve it with?
A bowl of this pasta can easily be eaten by itself, or to make it a fuller meal, you can serve it with crusty bread, a side salad or veggies. Try it with:
What’s the best pasta to use?
You can use any type of pasta you have to hand for this recipe. I like to use shells as they help to capture that delicious sauce and fusilli would work great too.
You can easily make this dish gluten-free by using corn or chickpea pasta, and whole wheat works just fine too.
- If you prefer the garlic flavor to be milder, add it to the baking dish in the last 5 minutes of baking.
- Cook the pasta al-dente as it will continue to cook once you’ve drained it and when it is stirred into the sauce.
- Make it a fully meal by stirring in cooked shredded chicken.
This baked parmesan pasta is such a fun recipe to make and it’s so delicious! It’s super easy to make and I can totally see why it has become so popular!
If you make this recipe be sure to upload a photo in the comment section below or leave a rating. Enjoy!