Ingredients: 16 carrots, peeled and julienned,1 tablespoon olive oil,1 teaspoon salt,1 tablespoon agave nectar,1/2 teaspoon paprika,1/2 teaspoon onion powder,1/2 teaspoon garlic powder,1/4 teaspoon chili powder,Black pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Place the carrot sticks in a large Tupperware bowl that has a tight-fitting lid.
- Pour oil and remaining ingredients into the bowl, on top of the carrot sticks.
- Secure the lid and shake the ingredients around vigorously until every last carrot stick is coated with flavor.
- Place the carrot sticks, in a single layer, on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for about 15 minutes. Check the carrot sticks, shake the pan, flip them around, whatever you need to do.
- Continue to bake for an additional 5-15 minutes, until carrot sticks are soft in the middle but nice and crunchy around the edges. Watch them closely.