Ingredients: 1/4 cup Espresso, at room temperature,1/2 cup Gevalia Coffee Irish Cream Flavor (else 4 Tsp of Irish Cream,1/4 cup Whipped Cream,2 Large Brown Eggs,1/2 cup Sugar,1 1/2 cups Fresh Mascarpone Cheese,A Pinch of Salt,2 packages Ladyfingers (18 numbers),2 ounces Nestlé Dark chocolate, grated,2 teaspoons Cocoa powder,1/2 teaspoon Instant coffee powder,Kisses by Hersheys dipped in mascarpone,White Morsels, few,Strawberries, sliced
- Brew the espresso & coffee separately, let it cool down to room temperature, if you don’t have Irish cream flavored coffee you can add 3-4 Tsp of Bailey’s at this stage.
- In a bowl beat the egg whites with a pinch of salt until they get stiff.
- Add half the sugar at this stage, keep beating by scraping the sides.
- In a separate bowl, beat the egg yolks with the remaining sugar till the mix gets stiff and make sure to scrape the sides. Fold in the mascarpone cheese at this stage along with whipped cream keep beating till you get a consistent mixture.
- Mix the ingredients of both the bowls & give them a whip again.
- To prepare Tiramisu cups: take a spoonful of the mascarpone mix into each cup.
- Soak each ladyfinger in the our coffee mix mixture for 5-10 seconds, until completely wet & break ’em in halves, now layer them over the mascarpone mix in each cup. We’ll end up using two ladyfingers per cup.
- With mascarpone mix on the top now we will grate a generous amount of chocolate over each cup and refrigerate at least 4 hours, and preferably overnight.
- Right before serving, we will top each cup with cocoa powder & dry instant coffee.