Ingredients: 2 cups of white whole wheat flour,1 tablespoon baking powder,1/2 teaspoon salt,3 tablespoons Splenda Sweetener, Granulated,3 tablespoons Splenda Sweetener, Granulated,3 tablespoons Splenda Sweetener, Granulated,1 1/2 cups of 1%% Milk,1 egg, beaten,3 tablespoons canola oil,1/2 cup dates, chopped,1/2 cup walnuts, chopped,1/2 cup fresh cherries, pitted and chopped, or 1 (12- ounce) package
- Preheat oven to 42
- In a deep mixing bowl, mix milk, egg, and oil.
- In a separate bowl add in the dry ingredients: flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients all at once. Stir until dry ingredients are moist but not smooth.
- Mix in the dates and walnuts.
- Fold in the cherries.
- Fill greased muffin pan 2/3 full.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 25 minutes.
- Let the muffins cool for 5 minutes, then remove them from the muffin pan and finish cooling on a baking rack.