Rich and delicious this chocolate peanut butter cheesecake is no bake and so simple to make! Perfect to serve up as an occasion dessert, everyone is going to love this!
Peanut butter and chocolate are a match made in heaven! This indulgent dessert is super rich and creamy and better still, there’s no baking required!
Why you will love this chocolate peanut butter cheesecake!
- Easy: This dessert is so easy to put together with simple ingredients. It takes about 20 minutes to make it.
- Make ahead: This is a great option if you are looking for a make ahead dessert and it keeps well refrigerated.
- Perfect for a crowd: This cheesecake will feed 12 people. If you don’t have that many people to feed, the leftovers taste amazing!
How to make chocolate peanut butter cheesecake
Be sure to see the recipe card below for full ingredients & instructions!
- Crush the nut butter cookies.
- Mix with melted butter and place in a springform pan to make the base.
- Mix the cream cheese with vanilla and chocolate syrup.
- Add the melted chocolate and peanut butter and mix.
- Pour over the crust and refrigerate.
- Garnish and serve!
How long does it keep?
Once the cake has fully set, you can cover it and keep it refrigerated. it will keep well for up to 5 days so it’s a perfect make ahead option. It will also give you chance to get through the leftovers…if there are any!
Can you freeze it?
Yes, this freezes really well and will keep frozen for up to 3 months. Once it has completely set, wrap it in a couple of layers of foil and place in a freezer bag.
You can thaw frozen cheesecake in the fridge overnight or for about 2 hours at room temperature.
How do you serve it?
You can serve a slice of this cheesecake just as it is, although I like to add toppings like crumbled cookies or peanut butter candies. If you are feeling extra indulgent, you can’t go wrong with some whipped cream!
- Press the crust down firmly and make it as even as possible so that it supports the cheesecake.
- Take the cream cheese out of the fridge an hour before you want to make this to allow it to soften. If it is too cold, you can end up with a lumpy cheesecake.