Ingredients: A 1 tablespoon olive oil,3 cloves of garlic, minced, or chopped,1 small onion, chopped,2 mediums carrots, chopped,2 stalks of celery, chopped,a pinch of (sea) salt,1 cup of tomato puree (I used canned),1 can of corn, drained,1 liter of chicken broth (Or vegetable broth if you prefer),1 can of beans (I had pinto beans on hand) drained and rinsed,a pinch of dried herbs like: thym, rosemary, parsley,,a pinch of dried herbs like: thym, rosemary, parsley,,1/2 cup cooking cream, or whole milk,3 pinches of turmeric, curry powder and cayenne pepper
- Heat olive oil over medium low heat in a soup pot (big enough to hold everything you have) and throw in garlic, onions, carrots and celery.
- Stir around a bit, add the salt and cover.
- Let sweat for about 10 minutes.
- Add the tomato puree and corn, stir, let cook for a few minutes.
- Then add the broth, turn heat up to maximum and bring to a boil.
- Add the beans. Season with dried herbs.