Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cookies are soft and chewy cinnamon sugar cookies with crushed cereal baked right in. All the flavors of your favorite childhood cereal in a cookie!
Love cinnamon sugar? Make sure to try my Brown Sugar Cinnamon Cookies too!
Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cookies Are a Cinnamon Sugar Lovers Dream Cookie!
I have a feeling that I have some Cinnamon Toast Crunch fans here. I would say it’s a top tier cereal FOR SURE. And while you can enjoy a bowl with milk, why stop there?
This easy cookie recipe not only incorporates the flavors of cinnamon toast, you mix crushed cereal right into the cookie dough! Talk about a game changer!
These are soft, buttery cookies, made with the crushed cereal for that authentic flavor, as well as ground cinnamon to really amp up the flavor. AND if you’re feeling a little extra, drizzle them with white chocolate for a touch more sweetness, plus a pretty presentation!
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal: You will crush some of the cereal, and leave some uncrushed to fold into the cookie dough at the end.
- Granulated sugar
- Vanilla extract
- Baking powder
- Kosher salt
- Ground cinnamon
- All purpose flour
- White chocolate chips to melt for a pretty drizzle
This is a pretty straight-forward cookie recipe, with the addition of the sweet cereal! You will add that in in two different ways: crushed for flavor and texture, and then uncrushed for more texture and a rustic look with the pieces poking out after they bake!
- Crush 3 cups of Cinnamon Toast Crunch. You can do this in a large zip-top bag with a rolling pin, or you can do this step in a food processor or blender. Set aside the remaining cup of cereal to fold in at the end.
- Mix together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add in the eggs, vanilla, baking powder, salt and cinnamon, and mix until smooth, making sure to scrape the sides of the bowl so everything gets mixed in well.
- Add in the flour and mix on low until just combined and then mix in the crushed cereal until evenly incorporated.
- Finally stir in the reserved cup of uncrushed cereal.
- Drop the dough on a parchment lined baking sheet using a medium cookie scoop. Bake for 9 – 10 minutes until edges begin to golden and the tops are just set. You can leave them to cool on the baking sheet for a few minutes if they are soft, or just transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
- If you’re going to drizzle white chocolate on top just melt it and drizzle! I melt mine in the microwave, sirring every 20 seconds. And to get a pretty drizzle you can use a piping bag, or simply a zip-top bag with the corner snipped off.
How To Store These Cookies:
Airtight at room temperature for up to 3 days for best freshnes is how I like to stare these.
You can freeze them airtight for up to 30 days after they’re baked as well. If you would like to freeze the dough, that is also an option. Check out my post on How To Freeze Cookie Dough for all my tips and tricks!
Here are some more cereal inspired treats you will love!
Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cookies are buttery, soft and loaded with your favorite cinnamon sugar cereal crushed right into the dough!
- 4 cups Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal, divided
- 1 cup butter, room temperature
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- *optional: 1/2 cup white chocolate chips to melt for drizzle
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment, set aside.
- Place 3 cups of Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal in a large zip-top bag and seal. Reserve the remaining 1 cup of cereal. Using a rolling pin, crush the cereal until it is a fine crumb. Alternately you can do this step in a food processor or blender. Set aside.
- In the bowl of your stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, mix the butter and sugar together for 2 minutes. Add in the eggs, vanilla, baking powder, salt and cinnamon, and continuing mixing until combined and smooth, scraping sides of the bowl as necessary.
- Turn the mixer to low and add in the flour until just combined. Mix in the crushed cereal until evenly incorporated. Stir in the reserved cup of uncrushed cereal.
- Using a medium (2- tablespoon) cookie scoop, portion out the dough and place 2- inches apart on the prepared baking sheet. Bake for 9 – 10 minutes until edges begin to golden.
- Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
- If desired melt white chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl in 20 second increments, stirring after each, until melted. Drizzle on top of the cookies.
To drizzle easily, put the melted chocolate in a small zip-top bag and snip of the corner.
Store airtight at room temperature for up to 3 days.
Keywords:: cookies and cups, cookie recipe, cinnamon toast crunch, cereal, cinnamon sugar
Want To Save This Recipe?
PIN for later: