Cookies and Cream Blondies
Prep Time: 10 minutes Cook Time: 20 minutes Total Time: 30 minutes Servings: 24
All of the flavours of cookies and cream in amazing bars with huge chunks of cookies and chocolate!
- 1 cup butter, melted and cooled
- 3/4 cups sugar
- 3/4 cups brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (optional)
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup oreo cookies, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup white chocolate chips (or cookies n cream candy bars, chopped)
- Mix the butter, sugar, and brown sugar, followed by the eggs, and vanilla extract.
- Mix the flour, salt and baking powder.
- Mix the dry ingredients into the wet before gently mixing in the cookies and chocolate.
- Place the batter in a greased (or parchment lined) 8×13 inch baking dish and bake in a preheated 350F/180C oven until the top looks just set, but still jiggles a little, about 18-22 minutes, before pulling out of the oven and letting it cool in the pan for 30 minutes.
Option: Brown the butter for a ‘browned butter’ version.
Option: Add a half teaspoon of coarse salt for a ‘salted’ version.