This Crockpot Corn Dip is one of my favorite dips. Warm, creamy and cheesy, it’s festival of flavors! Such an easy game day appetizer or Cinco do Mayo treat!
Corn Dip with Cream Cheese
Why You’ll Love this Corn Dip Recipe:
This dip really is foolproof, loaded with flavor and perfect to feed a hungry crowd!
How to Make Crockpot Corn Dip
Be sure to see the recipe card below for full ingredients & instructions!
- Place all your ingredients in the crockpot, mix well and cook on low.
- Garnish with the cilantro and serve.
Yes, this corn dip is naturally gluten free. Just make sure that you are serving it with 100% corn tortilla chips, as some brands of tortilla chips are not gluten free.
Yes! To make this recipe vegan, use a vegan cream cheese (like KiteHill), vegenaise, and vegan Monterey jack cheese (like Violife).
You can easily make this dip spicier by adding an extra jalapeño pepper. You could also replace the Monterey jack cheese with pepper jack cheese for even more spice!
Because this dip contains dairy ingredients, I do not recommend freezing it. Once it thaws, the texture will become grainy and unpleasant.
You can serve this dip with crackers, chips, bread. You can use your favorite chip brands or try some homemade, here’s some recipes for dippers!
This recipe is so addictive! You may even be tempted to ditch the dippers scoop this dip with a spoon, I won’t tell…
Store leftover crockpot corn dip in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Corn Dip Variations
- Add a can of diced tomatoes for a take on Rotel queso dip!
- Sprinkle with Parmesan or cotija cheese before serving for some added depth of flavor.
- Squeeze fresh lime juice over the top just before serving to make the flavors pop.
- To save time, add an envelope of taco seasoning in place of the garlic powder, onion powder, salt, cumin, paprika, and cayenne.
Scale It Up!
Double all of the ingredients to make 12 servings rather than 6.
Creamy and cheesy with a spicy kick, this slow cooker corn dip will be a sure fire hit at your next gathering. Such an easy appetizer, just throw it all in the pot and leave it to cook up the most delicious flavors!
If you make this recipe be sure to upload a photo in the comment section below or leave a rating. Enjoy!