These Crockpot Honey Garlic Meatballs will be delicious addition to your arsenal of appetizers! So easy to make and perfect for game day!
Slow Cooker Garlic Meatballs
Frozen beef meatballs slung into the crockpot and cooked with a delicious honey garlic sauce! So simple and so addictive! These beautiful bites are made for the holidays, game day, movie night or any time you want a big batch of scrumptious appetizers!
Why you’ll love this Crockpot Honey Garlic Meatballs recipe:
- An easy appetizer: Easy to prep with only a handful of ingredients needed
- A delicious sweet and savory sauce: The meatballs are covered in an addictive sauce, made with garlic, soy sauce, brown sugar and ketchup.
- Perfect for game day: This recipe whips up a big batch, it’ll be a guaranteed crowd pleaser!
How to make Slow Cooker Honey Garlic Meatballs
Be sure to see the recipe card below for full ingredients & instructions!
- Add frozen meatballs to your slow cooker.
- Mix your honey garlic sauce in a bowl, then add to the slow cooker.
- Cook on low for 4 hours or high on 2-3 hours.
- Garnish serve and enjoy!
More meatball recipes
Love meatballs? We have so many fun and easy recipes that are sure to please. Here are a few favorites:
What are the best meatballs to use?
TO keep things super easy, I used frozen meatballs but you can use homemade too. Because the sauce has a sweetness to it, I would go for plain meatballs, nothing overly seasoned.
Storing cooked meatballs
Leftover meatballs should be refrigerated in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
What to serve with these Honey Garlic Meatballs
If you want to turn these snacks into more of a meal then you totally can! You could serve with mash, veggies or noodles. Here;s some ideas:
- Be sure to spray your slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Turn these meatballs into sliders with some mini slider buns or a sliced baguette.
- Give it a spicy kick by adding some chili flakes.
- Garnish with chopped scallions.
Game Day is covered!
101+ Super Bowl Appetizer Recipes
If its game day grub you crave, we have all the recipes you need to win big! Check out our easy Super Bowl recipes (or World Series, March Madness, National Championship, you get the idea!)
Slow Cooker Honey Garlic Meatballs are loved by the entire family. Make them as an appetizer or main course! Enjoy.
If you make this recipe be sure to upload a photo in the comment section below or leave a rating. Enjoy!