Ingredients: 1/2 cup cocoa powder,1 1/2 cup flour,1/2 teaspoon sea salt,1/2 teaspoon baking powder,3/4 cup sugar,1 stick softened unsalted butter,2 eggs,1 tablespoon honey,1 tablespoon coffee,1/4 cup whole milk,1/4 cup fresh chopped mint,1/2 cup semi sweet chocolate chips,Your favorite vanilla ice cream
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl pour in all dry ingredients, add butter, eggs, milk, coffee and honey.
- Mix with hand blender until completely incorporated.
- Fold in mint and chocolate chips with spatula.
- On a silpat lined baking sheet, drop a dollop of cookie batter leaving at least 2 inches apart on all sides.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Remove from heat and cool on wire racks. Once cooled, add one scoop of ice cream and smoosh between two cookies.
- *Cookies can be enjoyed on their own of course but are so much tastier with ice cream.
- If you dont want to make all of the cookies at once, feel free to bake as many as you need and tightly wrap the remaining cooking dough in the shape of a log in parchment paper, then in a layer of plastic wrap. These will keep in the fridge for a couple of days wrapped properly*