Ingredients: 1 (8 oz.) pkg. cream cheese, softened,2 Eggs Lightly Beaten,1 Keebler ready crust graham cracker pie crust,1 tablespoon lemon juice,Dash of salt,1 cup sour cream,1/4 cup sugar,1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- In medium bowl, beat cream cheese until light and fluffy. Gradually blend in sugar, lemon juice, vanilla, and salt.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Place crust on baking sheet and pour in filling.
- Bake on sheet in preheated 325 degree oven for 25-30 minutes or until knife inserted 1 inch from edge comes out clean. To prepare topping, combine remaining ingredients.
- Spread over top of cheese cake.
- Bake 10 minutes longer; cool on rack. Chill 3 hours.