There’s nothing better than starting your day with a flavorful latte, and this caramel latte recipe is just what you need to make your mornings more enjoyable. The combination of rich espresso, creamy milk, and gooey caramel sauce will wake you up and satisfy your cravings before you even take a sip.
– 2 shots of espresso
– 1 cup of milk
– 2 tbsp of caramel sauce
– Whipped cream (optional)
1. Brew your espresso using your preferred method.
2. In a separate container, heat up the milk using a milk frother, a saucepan, or a microwave.
3. Once the milk is heated, whisk it rapidly until frothy and foamy.
4. Pour the caramel sauce into the bottom of your latte mug.
5. Pour the espresso shots on top of the caramel sauce.
6. Gently pour the frothy milk over the espresso shots.
7. Top with whipped cream if desired.
Start your day on a sweet note with this delicious caramel latte recipe. The combination of espresso, frothy milk, and caramel sauce will be sure to give you the energy and satisfaction you need to tackle your day. Enjoy!