If you’re looking for a quick and easy snack that will give you a boost of energy, then these banana peanut butter bites are perfect for you! With only three ingredients, they are incredibly easy to make, and you can whip them up in just five minutes. Not only are they delicious, but they are also packed with nutrients that will keep you fueled and focused throughout the day. So let’s get started!
- 1 ripe banana
- 2 tablespoons of peanut butter (smooth or crunchy)
- 1/4 cup of rolled oats
- Peel and mash the ripe banana in a bowl until smooth.
- Add in 2 tablespoons of peanut butter and mix well.
- Stir in the rolled oats and mix until the mixture is well combined.
- Use your hands to shape the mixture into small balls.
- Place the balls in the fridge for 10-15 minutes to set.
- Enjoy your energizing banana peanut butter bites!
These banana peanut butter bites are a delicious and healthy snack that is perfect for when you need a burst of energy. They are quick and easy to make and are packed with nutrients that will keep you going throughout the day. So the next time you need a quick pick-me-up, give this recipe a try!