Summer has arrived and it’s time to cool off with a refreshing cocktail. What better way to do that than with a watermelon margarita? This fruity drink is perfect for sipping poolside or enjoying with friends at a barbecue. Follow this simple recipe to make your own watermelon margarita.
- 4 cups of diced watermelon
- 1/2 cup of lime juice
- 1/4 cup of triple sec
- 3/4 cup of tequila
- 1/4 cup of honey
- 1 lime for garnish
- Salt for rims (optional)
- Blend the watermelon until smooth.
- Add lime juice, triple sec, tequila, and honey to the blender.
- Blend until all ingredients are well combined.
- Run a lime wedge around the rim of each glass and dip them in salt (if desired).
- Pour mixture into glasses over ice.
- Garnish with a slice of lime.
- Serve and enjoy!
There you have it, a delicious watermelon margarita recipe that is sure to cool you down on a hot summer day. This fruity drink is perfect for any occasion or event. So grab a blender and some fresh watermelon, and let the party begin!