If you love potato chips, then you will surely enjoy this homemade garlic parmesan potato chips recipe. With just a few simple ingredients, you can make these crispy and delicious chips that are perfect as a snack or as a side dish. The best part? You don’t need a deep fryer or special equipment to make them. All you need is a frying pan, some oil, and a few potatoes. Read on to learn how to make these tasty chips.
- 4 large potatoes, sliced thinly
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Heat the vegetable oil in a frying pan over medium-high heat.
- Add the sliced potatoes to the hot oil and cook for 3-4 minutes, flipping occasionally, until they are golden brown and crispy.
- Remove the potatoes from the pan and place them on a paper towel-lined plate to drain the excess oil.
- Add the minced garlic to the remaining oil in the pan and cook for 1-2 minutes until fragrant.
- Return the cooked potatoes to the pan and toss with the garlic, grated parmesan cheese, salt, and black pepper until well-coated.
- Remove from the heat and serve hot.
Note: You can adjust the amount of parmesan cheese and garlic according to your taste. You can also use other seasonings such as paprika or chili powder to add more flavor to your chips.
Now that you know how to make homemade garlic parmesan potato chips, you can enjoy this delicious snack anytime. Whether you’re watching a movie, having a party, or just craving some salty goodness, these crispy chips will surely satisfy your taste buds. Give this recipe a try and let us know what you think!