- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup almonds
- 1/2 cup cashews
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Spread the oats, almonds, and cashews on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, or until lightly toasted.
- Transfer the toasted oats and nuts to a bowl and add the dried cranberries, dark chocolate chips, and salt.
- Mix everything together until well combined.
- Store the trail mix in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.
You can customize this trail mix recipe to your liking by adding or substituting different ingredients. Here are some ideas:
- Use different types of nuts, such as walnuts, pecans, or peanuts.
- Add seeds like pumpkin or sunflower.
- Try other dried fruits like raisins, apricots, or figs.
- Use milk chocolate or white chocolate chips instead of dark chocolate chips.
- Add spices like cinnamon or nutmeg.